Sunday, March 11, 2012

Let's Get This Started!

At last, I have figured out how to work this blasted internet machine! Now, I have the ability to connect with all of my loved ones (I'm talking about you, Bennet girls) with great ease! Anyway, on to the important matters. Lizzy is at Hunsford right now, and I filled with glee. I know how much my family loves me. I can just tell that my dear cousin is so happy to be around me. I will make sure to walk to Rosings quite often now. My wife Charlotte seems to be just as friendly as ever with her, too. No doubt they spend the days talking about how fantastic I am... I can't really blame them. Also, I have heard that Darcy is expected to arrive. This could be interesting...

1 comment:

  1. Collins you disgraceful man! get a life. If you come within 50 feet of the bennet house, i may have to use brute force.

    ReplyDelete