Sunday, March 11, 2012

Things Just May Be Getting Out Of Hand...

Captain's Log, Stardate.... oh forget all that. Hello world, and hello Bennet girls! That Darcy seems to be getting quite... odd around Elizabeth. Has he developed feelings for the charming, beautiful, young woman?! I know she is quite wonderful, but must every man around fall for her? I mean, there's that Fitzwilliam man who keeps visiting and spending SO much time talking with her, and now his cousin Darcy is being very very peculiar. I sincerely hope that this is just my imagination playing tricks on me. And despite all of my worrying, there is still the fact that Lizzy had turned me down (an action I am sure she is regretting). If she could reject a man as fabulous as I, then there is no chance for those other two gentlemen. I also noticed that after a conversation with Fitzwilliam, Lizzy seemed upset and unable to have tea with me and Charlotte. Perhaps I do not have much to fret about after all.

1 comment:

  1. Well, thank the Lord that she did turn you down, Mr. Collins, for now Lizzy and I will be happily married. By the way, I must commend your exquisite intuition on the matter. Mr. Bennet told me that you had written him predicting the exact situation that played out. Well done, sir. Thanks to you, the proposal did not come as such a surprise to Mr. Bennet.

    ReplyDelete