Sunday, March 11, 2012

A New Challenger Has Arrived!

Dear Diary,

Today, that Darcy fellow showed up. He seems to have brought somebody else with him. From the sound of things, it appears to be his cousin, "Colonel" Fitzwilliam. Personally, I don't think much of his title. He may be a colonel, but is he as handsome and magnificent as I? No! Not in the slightest! However, I worry that he may have an eye on a certain cousin of mine. At dinner, he displayed a rather large amount of false charm to the girl. I know my Lizzy is smarter than that, though. She will simply see through his ruse. After all, doesn't that bloke know she is mine?! Or, well, technically she did not accept my proposal, but I am sure she wasn't thinking clearly then. I'm sorry, am I getting side-tracked? The point is, I am not too fond of Mr. Fitzwilliam.

Love,
The Most Interesting and Jaw-Droppingly Gorgeous Man in the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment